Pay your taxes or be sent to the Shadow Realm
My uncle was telling me about his friend who is a French Jew, and he says in France now the synagogues have removed signs indicating that they’re synagogues, and to get in you need to ring a bell and have someone open the door for you. So that’s where we’re at right now.
- Wash the dishes in your sink
- Get your outfit for tomorrow together, including accessories
- Set up coffee/tea/breakfast
- Make your lunch
- Put your keys somewhere obvious
- Wash your face and brush your teeth
- Charge your electronics
- Pour a little cleaner in the toilet bowl (if you don’t have pets or children or sleepwalking adults)
- Set your alarm
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour
"Friend, via text: I have acquired a heavy war horse… I am a gnome.
Me: Can you even ride it?
Friend: …I have a rope ladder."
— (via outofcontextdnd)
"Your father had no beard!"
— Our warforged barbarian to the evil dwarf king (via outofcontextdnd)
Our fighter when confronting a Kobold: *yells in Gaelic* “You are washing machine!”
Our DM: “The Kobold is now slightly confused, given that washing machines have not been invented yet.”
How Africa Would Look Like if its Borders Were Defined By Ethnicity and Language. By George Peter Murdock,1959
the things they don’t want you to know. but there’s equality though right.
*trying to sleep but i just kind of feel really broken*
Ahh is hould stop this is just getting me back into a bad mood :\\
tbh the only reason i know how to read a clock is so i can figure out when we get out of class